Wednesday 15 November 2017

Keto Salted Maple Chia Pudding


I'm a big fan of chia puddings. I love the texture and they are oh-so-creamy. This is one of many variations that I will share.
Again, this is not too sweet as that's how I like it, so feel free to add sweetener to taste.

INGREDIENTS
  • 1 x 400 g can of coconut cream
  • 50 ml of water
  • 2 T of sugar free maple syrup
  • 1/4 t salt
  • 1 T LSA
  • 6 T chia seeds
METHOD
Mix all ingredients together and store in the refrigerator until thickened and gelatinous, stirring occasionally. Serve cold or warm.

Yield :       4 generous serves or 6 small serves
Net carb :  1-1.5 per serve, depending on ingredients and serving size

No comments:

Post a Comment

Almond and Pumpkin Slice

As requested by my friend Cattie, here is the recipe for this handy, dandy slice. It's easy to throw together, super moist with a tend...